What we do:
We craft data-driven, long-term strategies for non-profits, local governments, and medical and dental practices. We engineer new systems to improve your day-to-day function and create internal and external marketing campaigns so that all your stakeholders are engaged in your transformation process. We help your organization find its story, reach its goals, and communicate so that you can get back to the work of changing the world.
In the past we’ve worked with:
- Public Libraries for technology, strategic planning, budgeting, and HR roles.
- Non-Profits for strategic planning, donor engagement, budgeting, and reorganization.
- Educational non-profits for curriculum planning, assessment development, asynchronous online learning, and marketing.
- Cultural Institutions for strategic planning, donor engagement, budgeting, and HR.
- Medical Practices for practice management, team training, marketing, web copy, and patient communications.
- Dental Practices for practice management, team training, marketing, and patient communications.
- Educational Publishing for textbook development, assessment development, video scripts, and marketing.
- Dental and Medical Consulting for brand building, strategic planning, communications, marketing, website services, and publishing services.
Our skills and knowledge are broadly applicable, and we have close working relationships with professionals in other industries. If you’re not sure if your project is a good fit for us, feel free to ask.
- Strategic planning process management
- DLGF Budgeting services
- HR services, including candidate search management
- Library and Non-Profit Board Education
- Training and Assessment Developing
- Marketing Strategy and Materials
- Long-Term Budgeting and Special Expenses
- Open Door/ FOIA education
- Book and Article Editorial Development and Ghostwriting Services
- Patient-Facing Educational Materials
- Team-Facing Educational Materials
- Consultant “Brand Design”
- Research and Due Diligence for Non-Profits and Libraries
- Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Collection Development Planning
Our Past Projects
Our past projects have included strategic plans, educational curricula for library patrons, teams, and boards, collection development strategies, data analysis for libraries, long-range facilities analysis and budgeting, assessment development for specific courses and broad standardized testing, textbook development, technical writing, business planning for clients, grant applications, scripts for educational videos long-form publications such as books and whitepapers, and short-form publications such as mailers, brochures, blogs.